Pages

Picture taken by my friend Cyndi Leos....thank you Cyndi.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Taking Some Time Off....

My sister is flying in this Saturday and will be staying with me for one whole week...7 wonderful, glorious days.  My husband is going to Mexico for his annual trip with his friends and sons, so she and I will have the house to ourselves and be on our own, spontaneous time schedule doing whatever pops into our imaginations.

I will most likely post pictures of some of the things we do...but I will post them on my other blog, Mystical Journeys

See you again in about a week....

3 comments:

betty said...

enjoy!!!!!! I bet whatevewr you guys decide to do, it will be so much fun!

betty

Teresa said...

have a great time! enjoy your special visit.

gayle said...

Hope you have a wonderful time!