Pages

Picture taken by my friend Cyndi Leos....thank you Cyndi.

Monday, September 20, 2010

GOT THE CALL at 4:03 AM!!!!!

It is 7am and I am getting ready to load the car and take Izzy to the Vet for boarding, then on my way to CALI...need to talk to my oldest daughter, as she is who I will stay with while my youngest daughter is in the hospital, then will stay with my Mom when my daughter goes back home...


I am SO EXCITED and have major nervous stomach for my baby, who is having her first baby!!

More later...love you guys!!!

6 comments:

Marylinn Kelly said...

A truly wonderful day, Donna. Steady hands on the wheel. I know you will let us know when there is news to report. Love to all, Marylinn

That corgi :) said...

safe travels!! how exciting for your daughter! (she'll do just fine and be holding that little one of hers so very soon!) wonderful day for him to be born; my niece's 30th birthday.

can't wait to hear everything when you can update us!!!

betty

DrSoosie said...

when I was in labor the second time my mom actually did have sympathetic labor pains!!! congrats and I can't wait to hear the details!!!!

DJan said...

Oh, there will be pictures in our near future, I'm hoping! Keeping you all in my thoughts while you go through this...

Teresa - in the Middle Side of Life said...

woo-hoo! congratulations!!! be sure to take lots of pictures.

Donna B said...

He arrived! I have posted pics on my other blog...Mystical Journeys...(see link to it at top of page)... I am playing with the other two grand sons today, so I can go spend tomorrow with little Jacob and Mommy, so Daddy can get some work done...more details later...