Pages

Picture taken by my friend Cyndi Leos....thank you Cyndi.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Unofficial Pool For When The Grandson Will Arrive...

We are having an unofficial pool to guess when the grandson will arrive... (she was due on the 14th)

My husband thinks this weekend
Mom thinks the 17th
I think tomorrow
My sister thinks the 21st

The doctor will induce if she has not had him by the 24th...

I have Jury Duty the 29th, which I will have to reschedule if she waits til the 24th...

My daughter called and told me she thinks the time will be 2:48...only she is not sure whether the time is AM or PM!  She doing a lot of walking, attempting to get things started...

What do you think?  Any guesses?

5 comments:

Mari said...

I say the 18th - but I hope it's earlier!

betty said...

September 20th; its my niece's birthday.

betty

DJan said...

September 22 is the equinox, a lovely time to be born, but I suspect it will be earlier, like the 18th.

Teresa said...

the 24th is my son's 24th birthday. that's my guess.

Marylinn Kelly said...

No guesses, just good wishes for all...easy delivery, health and happiness. xoxo