Pages

Picture taken by my friend Cyndi Leos....thank you Cyndi.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lead With Your Soul Instead of Your Ego...

**image from google images**

You are
responsible
for creating
what your heart
yearns for...
Lead with your soul
instead of your ego
and you will
respond
instead of
react...
No one else can
complete you.
You are responsible
to heal
and complete yourself.
Strive for peace.
You cannot love
if you 
blame
judge
criticize,
which breeds
 anger...
Gather calm.
Find time to meditate.
Accept what is,
until your
courage
brings change.
Appreciate. 
Seek joy.
Be willing
to learn and grow.
Become friends
with patience.
Remember,
Love
is
the
answer.

~dkb~



8 comments:

DJan said...

Amen, Donna. Lovely poem, just lovely. I will be appreciating more this year.

Donna B. said...

Thank you DJan...I look forward to deepening our friendship...

Chatty Crone said...

Lovely poem Donna - love is a wonderful thing. sandie

Poetry of the Day said...

i love the indigo background, it really resonates with my soul well.

Southhamsdarling said...

Beautiful poem, Donna. Love is everything.

gayle said...

Donna this poem is so beautiful! I know I should try harder to be more postive and loving!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

beautiful flow.
well put message.
happy 2011.

JeannetteLS said...

I love your message. The picture works perfectly with your poem. YOU are one of the supports who helped me through the last eighteen months. Happy New year, Donna!