Pages

Picture taken by my friend Cyndi Leos....thank you Cyndi.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Glorious Enthusiasm...


"We all possess the thunder of pure fury and the calm breeze of tranquility.
If it wasn't for tomorrow, how much would we get done today?
Whatever your purpose... embrace it completely.
Get lost in the clouds every now and then so you never lose sight of God's wonder."

~Paul Vitale~

"A few minutes ago every tree was excited, bowing to the roaring storm, waving, swirling, tossing their branches in glorious enthusiasm like worship. But though to the outer ear these trees are now silent, their songs never cease".

~John Muir~

6 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

I'm loving these little quotes that you come up with, Donna. I try always to see the beauty of God's creation all around me, and never take it for granted.

DJan said...

Yes, I do get lost in the clouds every once in a while. I love your sweet quotes but do wish you would add a little bit from you so I know you are doing well yourself.

Kass said...

Nature does that to me too - glorious enthusiasm. Well-put.

Donna B. said...

Thisisme: Thank you, I do too...

DJan: I know...I think when I am in turmoil, I try to put out the positive quotes to prevent me from sinking into a black hole... I will though...I will...

Kass: I loved that expression too..."glorious enthusiasm"....lifts me up.

Lisa Jacques Elam said...

Beautiful quotes!

Teresa said...

love the quotes but agree with DJan... hope you're doing well!