Pages

Picture taken by my friend Cyndi Leos....thank you Cyndi.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Keeping My Stuffy Nose To The Grindstone...

"Life is denied by lack of attention, whether it be to cleaning windows or trying to write a masterpiece."

Nadia Boulanger

Sunday after my back started to feel better, I went into a sneezing attack Sunday night.  I woke up Monday with a sore throat.  I made a doctor appointment for Tuesday and Mr. Clean (my husband), got me some Sudafed, 120mg after my oldest daughter instructed me what to get.  I went from feeling like my head was full of cotton candy to being able to breathe.

My throat is red, but not sore.  My doctor is not sure if it is a virus or bacteria.  He gave me a prescription for Amoxicillin to fill if I feel worse...

I spent the day shredding and have filled a yard size, black, trash bag.  I am gathering everything for the tax man and I wade through my office on my purging spree.  The only other location in our house which is as bad as our office, is the garage.  I always take on the worst jobs first...

I am keeping my nose to the grindstone...determined to make progress...which keeps me away from my computer, unfortunately...

4 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Life has denied me computer time lately, but things are on the mend...Hope the purging gets easier as you go along, take it easy with that sciatic nerve, I once had the same pain after falling and breaking an ankle. It bothered me more than the ankle!

DJan said...

It sounds like you are on the mend. I hope so, anyway. Your back is responding just the way mine does, but getting a sore throat and dealing with illness is not anybody's idea of fun. Purge away! Thinking of you and hoping you are feeling better soon...

Teresa said...

have fun... i know, that's not really possible doing all this purging but the results will be amazing.

glad you're feeling better today.

gayle said...

I have to get busy and do some purging too! Feel better!