Pages

Picture taken by my friend Cyndi Leos....thank you Cyndi.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Go See The Respiratory Therapist...

I called the Home Health Care Agency through my health insurance today and my face mask is in!  Since I still have my cold, we scheduled me to see the Respiratory Therapist, Thursday January, 20th at 10am.  He will instruct me how to use the mask and maintain it etc, and give me my machine.  So stay tuned for my first night wearing the mask at home...

Back to the purge....it will feel so GOOD to get this office cleaned out!!!  Then, my husband and I will tackle the garage...

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You have to take a picture of you in the mask!

sandie

Donna B. said...

Did you see the pics I posted during my second sleep study? I wore the mask I am getting in it. I am sure I will take more pics...just hope my dog does not attack me during the night and then have to explain a chewed up hose!

Southhamsdarling said...

Hope the mask goes well for you, Donna. I really MUST get some housework done at the weekend. I am afraid that this blogging is tending to take over my life, so I have decided to just look at it in the evenings!