Pages

Picture taken by my friend Cyndi Leos....thank you Cyndi.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Monkey Man: Mag 40

Willow has another challenge at

The picture below is the inspiration.
I surprised myself with the words
that poured forth
after being sucked into
this intriguing piece
of jewelry...

Photo by Tess Kincaid

mysterious monkey man
making me laugh
giving me chills
sweeping me
away
to
the
top
of
the
trees
wild with abandon
as your
cool sweat
whispers at my neck
like
misshapen rare pearls
head back
breasts to the sky
eyes slit with passion
burning
like molten gold
Embed yourself
within my soul
keep me
use me
lock me
in
your
chest
of
jewels

~dkb~

(Where'd that come from?)

10 comments:

Steve Capelin said...

Wow! Passionate, sexy, wild. That piece of jewellary has some powerful magic. Well done.

Helen said...

THAT came from a place so deep inside you, it was bubbling and scrambling to get out! Nice.

DJan said...

Oh yes! Very passionate and heartfelt. You've been around the block a few times, it seems. Thank you for sharing it with me. I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy. :-)

Wanda..... said...

Where did that come from, Donna!?!

Maybe we should try to reproduce that necklace for ourselves!

betty said...

very well written Donna! I wonder subconsciously if you were thinking of another relationship as you were writing these words......

betty

Marylinn Kelly said...

Don't you love it when you unearth a dormant talent, respond in a way that surprises you? We are, I believe, so much more vast in our talent and imagination that we know...we are brilliant and amazing in so many ways. But the ability to keep surprising ourselves is perhaps the best thing of all. Hooray for you. xo

Teresa said...

beautiful piece, and beautiful words to go along with it. you really have a great way with words.

Tess Kincaid said...

Wow, sex-eeee!!! Well done.

The Blog of Bee said...

Wherever that came from it is well worth the read. Fantastic!

Madame DeFarge said...

My, but I'm blushing now! Great stuff.