Pages

Picture taken by my friend Cyndi Leos....thank you Cyndi.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Home Again, Home Again...

We are home again.  We came home a day early.  My husband's daughter and son could not get off work today, so we decided to save the cost of another night in the hotel and another night of boarding for Izzy, and just come home.

I have to say, the beds at the Ayres Inns are INCREDIBLE!  Thanksgiving night I slept twelve hours straight and felt so relaxed and rested the next morning.  We inquired on the make of the bed and they have their own style beds.  I got the card and plan to investigate...

I wrote a more detailed account of our trip on my other blog, Mystical Journeys.

Izzy was so happy to see us and we were glad to see her little fuzzy, scruffy face too.

She is curled up with my husband watching TV, so I think I will sign off and join them.

5 comments:

betty said...

glad you made it home safe and sound, Donna! How interesting with those beds. I don't think I've ever stayed in an Ayres Inn, but will have to look for them the next time we travel.

enjoy your day :)

betty

DJan said...

It's always wonderful to have a night's sleep like that. I also wonder about the bed, or whether the entire ambience had anything to do with it. :-)

Donna B. said...

As soon as I find out, I will let you both know. I have to say, it sure beats sleeping on couches or lounging chairs!! Thing is, when I was helping my husband unload the car, I tripped over a two foot high pet fence we have when the garage door is open, and fell on the cement garage floor. My ankle twisted as my Croc caught on the fence. I am sore, but nothing is broken. As comfortable as those Crocs are, I have had three falls with them now. Two were slipping falls. I better find another pair of comfortable shoes. Any suggestions?

Teresa said...

glad that you had such an enjoyable time! aren't great beds just "da bomb" when you're out?

Anonymous said...

I'll bet Izzy was happy to to get home too :-)

~Ron