Pages

Picture taken by my friend Cyndi Leos....thank you Cyndi.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

One door closes and another opens wide...

The adventure begins! Our Realtor just put the lock box on the front door and the papers are signed... FOR SALE sign goes up Monday...

Thank you so much to those in the Sacred Circle that support and share on this blog. A special shout out to Jerry, at http://gentlysaid.blogspot.com/ (do check him out, he is a witty writer with wonderful humor, seasoned with wisdom and life experience) who shared his positivity in such a poetic way, reminding me to look for the adventure as something to embrace.  I loved how he put it: "...if one plants a seed of despair and waters it with doubt and fear--it will blossom into something you don't want.  If you plant the seed of excitement and water it with dreams of the future and glorious adventure--it to will bloom...into something Blessed."
Isn't that great?

Many thanks, also, to Marylinn, Caroline, Teresa, September Mom, Lily, Maggie, Dell Girl and Terri for your  enjoyable visits, always with a cheerful word or wisdom and constant support.
*** I think you will enjoy their blogs too, please find their blog sites under Sacred Circle...***

7 comments:

Gutsy Living said...

What does that mean? Are you leaving the blogging world too? I hope not. Sorry if I've missed previous posts explaining.

Donna B. said...

Hi Sonia...No, no, no...still blogging...just moving from Nevada to California. Hey, you move all over the place and still manage to blog, AND write a book... I will still blog...maybe not as much as I have my hands very full packing, sorting, eliminating, giving away, donating, selling and all that jazz. :}

Jerry said...

You are very kind.

It looks like things are moving along. The excitement is beginning to bubble. Are you going to use this blog to catalog the wonders that every day brings throughout all this?

Donna B. said...

Hi Jerry...You are so welcome! Yes, I will use this blog to "catalog the wonders" but I also use my other blog (link to it on this blog)Mystical Journeys. It is mainly about our families experience with our Dad's Alzheimer's...but I share my art and random thoughts occasionally as well....Have you been to my other blog?

Teresa said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. Love the quote from your friend (I will be checking out his blog, too). It is sooo true! I may have to ask if I can borrow it from him.

Good luck on the sale process! We should hopefully be able to put ours on the market by June 1 or so. It's going to be here before I know it.

Donna B. said...

Hi Teresa...I'm happy we found each other's blogs! I have had the feeling our home would sell fast and my husband disagrees. Now with two potential buyers coming back twice, my husband is beginning to think I might be right...

All the best to you putting your home on sale June 1. Good thing you don't have to buy another house. The prospects for resale homes really SUCKS!

I feel so confused...my stomach is in knots...I don't know if I can sell our home and not have a place to go. I need that for motivation to pack!

Lillian Robinson said...

Another step toward that dream. How exciting! Jerry's right... our life experience is all about our attitude. Soon, you will have new friends to meet and old friends to call. Your cup will runneth over!