Pages

Picture taken by my friend Cyndi Leos....thank you Cyndi.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's Going To Be Worth It...

It's cold today.  Overcast, gray clouds, 30% chance of rain and a freezing, biting wind.

We had an estimate this morning from a paving company to re-do the space where our in ground spa used to be... great ideas, but too much money.

Inside, I lay on the carpet doing floor exercises to strengthen my core...As my stomach spasms uncontrollably I grimace in pain and tell myself, "It's going to be worth it...it's going to be worth it..."

5 comments:

Jingle Poetry At Olive Garden said...

agree.

Jingle Poetry At Olive Garden said...

Hello,

How are you?

Do you like challenges?

Share your talent with us by writing for our theme today,

We are open until end of February, join us any time when you are ready.

Best wishes.

Cheers.
Happy Creative Writing,
xoxox

Chatty Crone said...

Hope your core is getting stronger - where are you and what have you been doing? sandie

DJan said...

I am wondering if those last two comments might be a bit spammy. But maybe not. Anyway, I'm not spam! I had two classes yesterday with substitutes, and today I can't touch my buns, they are so sore! I'll be thinking of you today as I hobble around. We are quite the pair! :-)

Stafford Ray said...

I live with a delightful lady I call IXL here, who is a 'foodie'. Occasionally she goes to oneof her kids places and stays for a week or more, so it is then I eat what I want to eat.
Over a period of 6 months she was away most of the time and people started asking me had I been lll. I had never felt better, but the reason for the weight loss was stir fried food based on lean meat and non starch vegetables only, like onion, mushrooms, fennel, bok choy, wong bok, spinch, broccoli flabvoured with herbs and Asian sauces. Snacks? what are snacks? Too busy for snacks!
You can't do that becasue you are sharing with others, or can you? Does anyine else in the family need to shed a few pounds?
Last few days IXL has been cooking, so we start with a cheese platter and a wine... I can feel the middle expanding already. What is the phone number of your gym?