Pages

Picture taken by my friend Cyndi Leos....thank you Cyndi.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Sleep Study Number 2....

Spent the last two days decorating the interior and exterior of our home for Christmas.  Tomorrow I have a "to do" list about three feet long.  Tomorrow night, I return to the sleep center for my second sleep study to fit me with a CPAP machine for my sleep apnea. 

My plan is to wear myself out tomorrow doing errands so when I arrive at 10pm, hopefully, I will be able to conk out and go to sleep...I am NOT looking forward to this.  I have claustrophobia and cannot imagine anything remotely resembling "comfortable" or "not so bad once you get used to it".  Anything over my face will not be pleasant in any way, shape or form!!! 

If it is more than I can handle, I have no qualms of unplugging and leaving...wish me luck!

8 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

You've been very busy Donna. I've heard that that sleep apnea thing is pretty awful and I really do hope that it all goes well for you tomorrow night. Let us know! Good luck my friend.

Wanda..... said...

Maybe the contraption will be easier to endure than you expect, Donna...I wish you the best experience and a welcomed night's good sleep.

Mari said...

I do wish you luck! We have two friends that use it, and they both said they were dreading it, but they actually sleep much better with it on.

DJan said...

My brother in law uses one, as does another blogging friend. They both really appreciate the help it gives them, so I hope it will be the same for you! I look forward to hearing about your adventure.

betty said...

Good luck with it Donna! Give it a try, like I know you will do. I know there are several different masks to try too. I would imagine someone has put something together that would help one who is claustrophic (I'm the same way, so I totally understand).

Hope you get everything on your list done today!

betty

Chatty Crone said...

You can't quit it if you need it girlfriend! sandie

gayle said...

Hope everything went well! I am sure you did great!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Good luck, I hope it helps!